Maintaining & Supporting the ShoreTel IP System 3210
Registration Fee: $3,125
This four-day, instructor-led, intensive, hands-on course is for individuals who have implemented and supported the ShoreTel system, and need more in-depth knowledge of advanced features and troubleshooting tools and techniques. This certification is required to offer Partner Level Support.
|December 5 - 8, 2016
||Kansas City, KS
||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Resellers must have at least one person with this certification if they want to provide Partner Level Support
- This class is open to ShoreTel Partners and ShoreTel end users only
Participants in this course will learn to:
- Design the ShoreTel VoIP System
- Understand network considerations for remote sites
- Support quality of service implement scalability and failover
- Troubleshoot the client, switches, ShoreWare Director, ShoreWare Server, and IP phones
- Use available troubleshooting tools
Support Engineer Certification. Required to sell Partner Level Support.
- Participants in this course must have experience implementing and supporting the ShoreTel product
- Students must complete the 3200 class and exam before attending this class
Please bring your laptop to class.