RealPresence Design, Deployment, Configuration, & Troubleshooting-Level-3 RPDAT301
Registration Fee: $3400.00 per student
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design, configure and perform troubleshooting for a large-scale RealPresence Platform environment.
On completion of the training students will be able to:
|(866) 370-6712 x2010
- Design, configure, and deploy a large enterprise customer solution integrating RMX, Resource Manager, DMA and RealPresence endpoints deployed in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Design, configure, and deploy advanced features of the RealPresence Platform
- Explain the benefits of deploying RealPresence Resource Manager for large enterprise solutions and multi-tenancy
- Explain the flow of communication between the components of a RealPresence Platform solution
- Use appropriate techniques to troubleshoot issues for larger scale implementations of endpoints, RMX, Resource Manager and DMA
All Sales and Support Engineers
- Polycom Certified Videoconferencing Engineer (PCVE) Certification
- RealPresence Platform: Implementation, Configuration & Troubleshooting (Level 2) RPIIT202
3 days of classroom training
The course will be delivered as instructor-led training in the classroom with a significant proportion of time spent on discussion activities and hands-on practical exercises. Polycom training provides a progressive learning path with courses starting at level one and progressing to level three. This course is categorized as a Level 3 course and assumes Level 2 knowledge. It provides in-depth understanding of Polycom solutions in a real-world environment.
Students will receive a printed study and lab guide for the classroom training.