RealPresence Platform System Administration (RPAD) Level 2 - RPPSAIT203
Registration Fee: $3999.00 per student
Provides the knowledge and skills to configure, administer and perform basic troubleshooting on a RealPresence Platform environment.
On completion of the training students will be able to:
| Contact us
| Request Info
| (866) 370-6712 x2010
- Articulate and demonstrate the key features of RealPresence Platform products
- Configure and administer a complete RealPresence solution that integrates RealPresence Collaboration Server (RMX), RealPresence Resource Manager, RealPresence Distributed Media Application (DMA), RSS and various Polycom endpoints deployed in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Use appropriate techniques to troubleshoot simple issues for endpoints, RMX, Resource Manager and DMA
- Explain how to find the necessary configuration and troubleshooting information to assist Polycom Global Services in the event of an issue requiring escalation
- Explain how the addition of Polycom RSS and RealPresence Access Director (RPAD) can enhance the functionality and performance of the deployment
System administrators responsible for daily support and operation of the Polycom RealPresence platform suite of products
RealPresence Platform Level 2 Readiness Pre-work *
- Network+ Certification or equivalent knowledge. http://certification.comptia.org/getCertified/certifications/network.aspx
- Fundamentals Series FSIT201 or equivalent knowledge
*Approximately one day of self-paced pre-work from courseware downloaded by the student
Four days of classroom training.
The course will be delivered as instructor-led training in the classroom, with most of the time spent completing hands-on labsT
Students will receive a printed study and lab guide for the classroom training.