MiContact Center Office incl Business Dashboard rel 6.2 Installation and Maintenance (T-MICC-9.0-IM)
Registration Fee: $2,118.75
Mitel® MiContact Center Office (formerly Customer Service Manager - CSM) rel 6.2 is a Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) application that links the telephone system and the computer, providing a seamless and automated technological partnership. MiCCO is ideal for businesses, such as order entry centers, help desks (customer support), telemarketing firms, etc., that experience high call volumes and use a computerized database and/or an automatic call distribution system, although it is also suited to low-volume environments.
This three-day training is for technicians not certified on previous releases of MiCCO. This course introduces you to MiCCO rel 6.2 and walks you through the installation and setup. During this hands-on class, you will gain comprehensive knowledge of MiCCO and the features provided by the current release of software.
|September 24 - 26, 2019
||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET
Audience: Technicians, installers, and maintainers
Duration: Three days
Course ID: T-MICCO-6.2-IM
Equipment and Setup Requirements:
This course is delivered remotely. Students must have the following equipment set up at their locations, prior to beginning the remote training:
· One telephone capable of hands-free or headset operation with mute capability (for audio conferencing)
· Two PCs, or one PC with dual screens (one for the web collaboration session, the other for system programming and documentation access)
· Three Mitel IP Phones (5320, 5330, 5340, and 5360 are recommended)
· One-layer 2 PoE Switch (to support the IP Phones)
· High-speed internet connection (2 Mbps download, 400 Kbps upload is the minimum recommended speed)
· Web camera (required for the proxied exam on the last day of the course)
Equipment for the remote class must be set up in a dedicated and quiet environment for the best learning experience. Students must also have access rights to install software on their PC(s) to complete hands-on lab exercises.
Information regarding Teleworker IP addressing and URLs will be communicated to the student by the instructor prior to class start date. All communication requirements must be met prior to beginning the MiVoice Office (5000) remote training. Please review the “Welcome to Mitel 5000 Remote Training” document for further details.
Your instructor will contact you with the pre-course testing and validation procedures. To ensure there are no class delays, the pre-course testing procedures MUST be done the week before the course start date.
- Basic concepts and terminology
- System and network requirements
- Installation/configuration of server-side applications
- Installation/configuration of client-side applications
- Intelligent router
- Reporter real-time
- Auto reporter
Additional Recommended Training:
MiVoice Business or MiVoice Office Installation and Maintenance certification
Terms & Conditions:
The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should not be construed in any way as a commitment by MITEL NETWORKS or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.