Avaya Supporting IP Office Platform Release 11 -78200C
Registration Fee: $1795.00
This course is designed for individuals responsible for the day-to-day operation and support of an IP Office™ Platform Solution.
|October 15 - October 17, 2019
||Norcross, GA (Atlanta)
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
|December 10 - December 12, 2019
||10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET
This is a three-day, instructor-led class with interactive instructor lectures followed by hands-on practical lab exercises. This course is recommended for students preparing to take the ACSS-3000 IP Office Platform credential exam.
This is an advanced course and prior to attending students should have completed the five-day, Avaya IP Office Basic Integration and Configuration 77200.
- Intermediate knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) technology
- Intermediate knowledge of session internet protocol (SIP)
- AIPS-4000 IP Office™ platform credential
Key Objectives for this offer include the ability to:
- Identify the disciplines of problem analysis, hypothesis development and testing, remediation and prevention
- Break down the stages associated with the eight disciplines of problem solving
- Given multiple scenarios, analyze the problem, and collect data
- Apply the troubleshooting methodology to solve a Core scenario problem
- Recreate the problem using Avaya IP Office client applications
- Trace calls with the IP Office monitor, system status application, and Wireshark
- Identify and prepare log files for troubleshooting analyses
- Practice the use of knowledge-based articles to solve issues