Avaya IP Office Basic Integration and Configuration Rel 11 77200C
Registration Fee: $1795.00
This five-day, instructor-led class is designed for individuals responsible for the implementation skills they need to customize and administer an IP Office Platform solution. In addition, the course provides the student with the opportunity to practice hands-on configuring of the IP Office system.
|November 12 - November 16, 2018
||9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET
|December 3 - December 7, 2018
||9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET
|December 10 - December 14, 2018
||1:00 pm to 9:00 pm ET
Audience: This course is intended for individuals who will be installing and configuring IP Office Platform Systems.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 Editions and the different Server Editions
- Identify the installation and ignition process for Server Edition
- Understand how to use Web Management for Server Edition
- Identify how to access Manager, Voicemail Pro Application, and One-X Server using Web Management
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups and trunks
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications
- Hardware, software, and licensing requirements
- IP Office Manager settings, including offline configuration
- Describe the VoIP basic functionality
- Understand the configuration of SIP and IP Endpoints
- Understand the use of System Security and the different access levels
- Identify the use of System Alarms
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for troubleshooting
- Describe the use of the Application Server
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail/VoiceMail Pro
- Configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro
- Summarize the functionality of one-X Portal
The Avaya IP Office Basic Integration and Configuration Test (77200T) is a requirement to earn the AIPS-Avaya IP Office credential. The 77200T exam will be offered on the last day of class. The cost of this exam is $90 and attendees must register and pay for the exam through the Avaya Learning website. Students must achieve a minimum 75% score to achieve the AIPS (Avaya Implementation Professional Specialist) Credential. The AIPS certification validates a candidate has achieved an enhanced level of proficiency focused on installing, configuring, and troubleshooting core and complex products of the IP Office Platform Solution.
Student Computer Requirements:
A laptop with a DVD drive or notebook with a USB port with at least 7.5 GB available memory is required for class. Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
There are no prerequisites for this course.