Avaya Aura Session Manager for System Administrators 9U00160K
Registration Fee: $2795.00
This five-day, instructor-led course is designed to provide an overview of Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager, and the steps required to administer users and network routing policies.
IMPORTANT: This class is only valid for customers on Avaya Aura versions prior to CM7.
|Contact us at email@example.com or 678.245.8713, if interested!
Customers and Avaya business partners responsible for the administration of Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager.
- Describe the purpose and function of System Manager and Session Manager
- Describe how System Manager is deployed
- Describe the primary role of Session Manager within a network
- Summarize the way Session Manager integrates different phone systems through SIP entities
- Describe the function of the Session Manager Dashboard
- Describe the process of shutting down and rebooting Session Manager and System Manager
- Describe the function of the alarming service in Session Manager
Basic knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP) technology