Implementing the ShoreTel System 3200
Registration Fee: $3125.00
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: This 3200 Implementing the ShoreTel IP System course (a 5-day course) has been replaced by the UCSI and UCSP courses (each 2.5 days, running back-to-back). The new courses cover 14.2 and Connect. Please see the USCI and UCSP courses on our schedule to register for classes. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
Instructor-led, highly interactive, hands-on course is for individuals responsible for implementing and supporting the ShoreTel IP phone system.
This course prepares students for the Implementation Specialist Certification Exam. This certification is required to sell ShoreTel products.
Participants in this course will learn to:
- Manage a ShoreTel system installation project
- Assess a customer's voice requirements, and specify the appropriate ShoreTel solution. Audit wide area network and local area network topologies, services, and bandwidth
- Define and provision WAN
- Determine and address trunking requirements
- Deploy IP phones
- Prepare system servers and desktop clients
- Configure, install, and maintain a ShoreTel Communication System
Audience: Partners and end users who are responsible for implementing and supporting the ShoreTel IP phone system
Certification: Implementation Specialist Certification
Includes: Enterprise-level support (Provided by Avaya)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Server
- Be able to use a Workstation
- Knowledge of data networking
- Familiarity with Telco services and cabling standards
- This class is open to ShoreTel Partners and ShoreTel end-user customers only