With 40+ years of experience, Mitel is the fastest growing business communications provider in the world, serving 100+ countries. Supporting more than 2 billion business calls, chats, and social messages every day, Mitel’s phone systems, collaboration, and contact center solutions – located in the cloud, or on-site – allow 60 million end users to be productive and profitable. Combine their products with ScanSource Communications more than 20 years of proven reseller success, and you are positioned for larger opportunities and growth.
Register for Mitel Technical Training*
Turn off all pop-up blockers.
2. Log into Mitel Connect
*If you do not have a Mitel Connect/Online Account please scroll down to see STEP 1
below for setup instructions or
3. Click on the Mitel Online (MOL)
link located in the upper left hand corner.
4. Hover your mouse over Training
in the menu bar.
5. Click on Access to Registration – Courseware
under Learning Management System (LMS).
- If you do not already have an LMS account, a pop-up window will ask if you want an account and
then create an account for you and send you a login email. (It may take up to an hour to receive the login email.)
The first time you log in, you will need to change your password.
- If you have an LMS account, you can now log in using your MOL username and your saved password.
- If you forgot your password, you can click “Forgot Password?” and it will be emailed to you.
STEP 1: How to Request a Mitel Connect/Online Account
- Go to Mitel
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, under Support click on Register
- Click on Existing Authorized Partner
- Fill out the application form
Note: Once you submit your request you will receive, within seconds, an email where you need to click on the email verification link inside the email. Once you complete this step of the registration process your request will go into the queue for processing. Once your account is approved and processed you will receive two Mitel Connect account activation emails (these emails are time sensitive). It can take up to 72 hours for your request to be processed.
Should you have any issues with your request please notify the Mitel Connect team at email@example.com
STEP 2: How to Activate your Mitel Absorb Training Account (Mitel's Learning Management System - LMS)
Note: Before you can create your Mitel Absorb Training Account you must first have your Mitel Connect/Mitel Online accounts created. Once this is done then you can go to next steps to create your training account…
- Log into Mitel Connect
You will be prompted to log in, enter your Mitel Connect login credentials
- Click on Mitel Online (MOL)
- Hover your mouse over Training in the menu bar
- Click on Access to Registration – Courseware under Learning Management System (LMS)
: You will get an error message! This alerts the system that you are a new user. Within an hour the system will email you your training (Absorb) login credentials. If you for some reason do not receive your credentials, email us at technical_training@mitel .com.