Avaya IP Office R10 Server Edition Workshop
Registration Fee: $795.00
This 2-day, virtual, instructor-led course is intended for engineers who will be installing and configuring IP Office Server Edition Systems. The purpose of this course is to provide implementation associates with the skills they need to customize and administer an IP Office Server Edition solution. In addition, the course provides the student with the opportunity to practice configuring the system.
|March 1 - 2, 2017
||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM ET
Engineers who will be installing and configuring IP Office Server Edition Systems.
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
Student Computer Requirements:
- Identify the Servers and IP500v2 hardware and software components
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 and the different Server Editions
- Identify the Installation and Ignition process for Server Edition
- Understand how to use Web Management for Server Edition
- Identify how to access Manager, Voicemail Pro Application, and One-X Server, using Web Management
A laptop with a DVD drive, or notebook with a USB port with at least 7.5 GB available memory, is required for class. Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
The following course is recommended - IP Office Basic Implementation Workshop 10S00005K.