Avaya IPOCC 7750
Registration Fee: $3590.00
This ten-day, instructor-led class is designed for individuals responsible for the installation, configuration, and administration of Avaya IP Office Contact Center - and those preparing for the ACIS – Avaya IP Office Contact Center (ACIS – 7750) credential.
|March 13 - 24, 2017
||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Audience: Avaya Business Partners, Technicians, and Implementation Associates
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Avaya IP Office Platform Contact Center, it''s components, and the integration requirements and configuration with the IP Office Platform.
- Set up the Avaya IP Office Platform Contact Center (after configuring the IP Office Platform), including all needed components.
- Describe the call flow elements, creating basic call flows, define the routing mechanism, and describe the internal voice response integration.
- Recognize how to use the reporting features of Avaya IP Office Platform Contact Center. Also understand the basic architecture of the database, define counters, and describe the monitor and statistics.
- Understand the functionality on email, dialer, and chat in Avaya IP Office Platform Contact Center.
- Recognize the different methods for troubleshooting, get familiar with the TTrace application, and describe the database and its backup and restore.
Need to hold one of the following credentials:
- AIPS - Avaya IP Office (AIPS - 4000)
- ACIS - SME Communications (ACSS - 6401)
- ACSS - SME Communications (ACSS - 300
This course is a prerequisite to Avaya IP Office Contact Center Expanded Configuration and Administration - 2252C. Once both have been completed, you can register for the IP Office Contact Center Credential Exam ACSS-3003.