Avaya Aura Session & System Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance & Troubleshoot 9U01003K
Registration Fee: $5295.00
This is a live, instructor-led, hands-on equipment course. Students learn how to manage and administer both Session Manager
and System Manager, including installation of the Linux operating system and installation of System Platform and Session
Manager software. This course combines Avaya Aura System Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance,
and Troubleshooting and Avaya Aura Session Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and
Troubleshooting into a 10-day boot camp.
IMPORTANT: This class is only valid for customers on Avaya Aura versions prior to CM7.
|Check back soon!
Those with responsibility for installing, configuring, administering, and maintaining Avaya Aura’s Session Manager
and System Manager
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
• Prepare the installation environment, install System Manager and validate successful install
• Set up and administer System Manager User groups and user accounts
• Configure System Manager for Business Continuity, including High Availability and backup and restoration of system data
• Exploit system discovery in the network
• Manage and deploy licenses
• Use bulk import and export facility
• Manage Session Manager Instances
• Manage Session Manager Users
• Manage Session Manager in-enterprise routing through centralized SIP location, dial plans and network routing policies
• Manage Session Manager routing beyond the enterprise
• Manage the application of features to calls through sequenced and Named Applications
• Manage Session Manager Business Continuity
• Administer Calls Admission Control to manage quality of service and bandwidth consumption
• Administer Session Manager Security
• Troubleshoot Session Manager related issues and resolve problems
System Manager topics covered in this course are foundational System Manager Administrative tasks that are common to all adopting products. This course does not focus on specific tasks relating to individual adopting products such as Communication Manager or Communication Server 1000.