Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging-Embedded Implementation 4U00030K
Registration Fee: $2795.00
This 5-day, instructor-led course is designed for individuals responsible for the implementation of Avaya Aura Communication Manager and Avaya Communication Manager Messaging - Embedded and for those attempting to earn the ACIS - Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging - Embedded (ACIS – 6102) credential. This course includes updates for Avaya Aura 6.2 Feature Pack 4 Update.
IMPORTANT: This class is only valid for customers on Avaya Aura versions prior to CM7.
|| Norcross (Atlanta), GA
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|| Contact Us
This offer consists of a combination of instructor presentations, followed by hands-on exercises performed by students. Students will have an opportunity to ask questions and participate in discussions during the lectures and lab exercises.
- Differentiate the Communication Manager template role in large solution configurations
- Install and configure System Platform on the supported servers
- Configure the G430, G450, and G650 gateways and media modules
- Provision IP telephones by installing current firmware and configuration settings
- Configure the Avaya Aura CM Messaging application
- Test and validate the implementation of Avaya Aura CM and CMM
- Diagnose and resolve installation problems for Avaya Aura CM and CMM
Prerequisites: None. A basic knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP) technology is helpful, but not required. Avaya course #1A00234E (Avaya Aura Fundamental Technology - an online on-demand course), can be helpful with this, but is not required.
Please bring your laptop to class.